For our Winter competitions which include:
- Under 6 and Under 7s → 7-a-side Touch Footy
- Under 8 and Under 9s → Minis Tackle Competition
- Under 10 – Under 16s → Graded SJRU Tackle Competition
1. Get your $100 Active Kids Voucher FIRST (as you cant use once you have already paid registration). To do this you will need your child’s height and weight and some forms of ID. Click here for the Active Kids Voucher
What is the Active Kids Voucher? The NSW State Government introduced a great Active Kids initiative, which commences on 31 January, providing a $100 voucher to parents/guardians of children (4.5-18 years old) enrolled in school from Kindergarten to Year 12. The $100 voucher can be used for registration and participation costs for sport and fitness activities.
2. You will need to download Rugby Xplorer on your mobile device.
If you need to access registrations from a desktop/laptop please visit: myaccount.rugby.com.au
3. Use your Rugby ID# to register (or the email address you have previously used) – this must be done by the parent/guardian. Children will be automatically linked to the parent account as per previous registrations. If your child isn’t found and have registered before please search for them before creating a new account as they risk losing their historical data if they have played before.
If you have not registered previously, please create an account for yourself (the parent first – and then any child/ren as linked accounts to your master account).
Under 10’s and above are required to have a ‘Public’ passport style photo (requirement of the graded competition).
For additional help – Please follow the prompts in our step-by-step guide found here.
If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com.
2019 Junior XVs Registration Information:
Registration Fees for U6 – U16 Junior XVs competition is $350 for the 2019 season. (reduced to $250 with the Active Kids voucher!)
- Mosman Junior Rugby Club membership
- Official 14 week tournament (and finals in Junior age groups)
- All State, Association and Insurance Fees
- Coaching by fully qualified coaches in all age groups, led by our Director of Coaching
- Playing field hire
- Training equipment
- Annual presentation day; team photo and awards
- Training Kit:
- Minis (U6-U9) receive MJRC jersey, training shirt, shorts, socks, and cap.
- Juniors (U10-U16) receive MJRC training shirt, shorts, socks and cap. Playing jerseys for Juniors will be distributed by coaches/managers each week prior to competition.
You will also be required to have:
- Mouthguard – No mouthguard no training/playing (under 8 and up)
- Rugby boots – moulded/plastic studs
- Optional: headgear/shoulder pads
Proposed Training nights:
- Under 6 – Thursday nights at 5pm – 5:30pm
- Under 7, U8 & U9 – Thursday nights at 5:30pm – 6:30pm
- Under 10 & U11s – Wednesday night at 5:30pm – 6:45pm
- Under 12s – Wednesday night – time TBCUnder 13, 14 & 15 – TBC with your AGC (Age Group Coordinator)
PLEASE NOTE – ALL PLAYERS MUST BE REGISTERED PRIOR TO THE FIRST TRAINING SESSION – YOU CANNOT TRAIN UNLESS YOU ARE REGISTERED.
This is for insurance purposes and is not negotiable as per Rugby AU.
Any questions about your registrations can be made to our registrars on firstname.lastname@example.org.